Today I am running a bit late so here are a few things I have tried to teach my kids and how I try to live my life. I don’t always make it, but I try. I know they are simple, but they are worth putting out there.
- If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.
- Try to find one good thing in everyone
- Don’t judge someone until you walk a mile in their shoes
- Always do your best
- Don’t promise anything you can deliver
- Treat others how you want to be treated
I think that pretty much sums it up. I wish the rest of the world lived that way too.
Another shot from Michigan. Tomorrow I should be going on an adventure while I am running errands so I am looking forward to that. Have a great day everyone.